The DT5810 is the model of the Detector Emulator family with the fastest signal output.
Thanks to an updated and faster DAC it is now possible to emulate the behavior of the fast detectors on the market with 1 ns rise time. In addition this new model features an Analog Input that can be used to acquire spectra from a detector and emulate them later. It can also acquire signals coming from the detector and reproduce them real time together with generate pulses.
The output amplitude is selectable at ±2 V with 50 Ω or ±8 V at high impedance. The unit can operate in the same three modes as the 5800 Family (Pulser Mode, Emulation Mode and Waveform Generator Mode). In addition the minimum programmable delay is 1 ns/step, and the Function Generator supports only standard waveforms: e.g. sinusoidal, squared, ramp shape, etc…
• 1Gsps 16 bit DAC
• Pulser/Emulator/Function Generator operating modes
• Energy spectrum emulation
• Time distribution emulation
• Custom signal shape emulation
• Pile-up emulation
• Noise and periodic interference emulation
• Baseline drift
• 1 ns/step programmable delay generator
• Correlated signals generation on the two output channels
• Two shape on the same channel for testing the pulse shape discrimination
• Continuous and pulsed reset pre-amplifier emulation
This product is sold with CAEN