The N1081A is a laboratory tool that incorporates in a single NIM module the most common functionalities that you need to implement the logic capabilities of your experiment.
The module is organized in four sections, with 6 inputs and 4 outputs each (selectable impedance) accepting TTL/NIM signals. Each section is configurable independently according to one of the available pre-programmed functions, like scaler, counter, time stamping, digital pulse generator, etc. The section programming can be done using the 2.8” touch screen display or via the web-interface. Each section integrates a discriminator with programmable threshold and an asynchronous Gate&Delay with 5 ns resolution. This allows the user to trim at best the needed parameters and to perform accurate measurements.
On the touch screen interface, each function is associated to a widget, for quick configuration and monitor purposes, and an online help with cabling instructions is directly accessible on the display.
- Double-width NIM unit
- Wide range of user-selectable functionalities: logic functions, counting, timing, digital pulse generator.
- 4 independent sections, each with:
- 6 NIM/TTL input
- 4 NIM/TTL output
- Gate&Delay and discriminator input stage
- 2.8” touch screen display with user-friendly widgets to configure each section and monitor real-time data
- Ethernet (1 Gbps) and USB2.0 connectivity
- Web-based Graphical User Interface to remotely control the module and access advanced features
This product is sold with CAEN