The “Emulation kit” is based on the Digital Detector-Emulator (DT4800) together with the Digital Multichannel Analyzer (DT5770). This kit allows to perform a series of lab experiments without using a radioactive source and a detector but simulating the signals produced by the interaction of particles with the detecting unit.
The goal is to inspire students and guide them towards the analysis and comprehension of different physics phenomena with a series of experiments based on state-of-the art technologies, instruments and methods.
- Gamma and Alpha Spectroscopy and System Linearity
- Real Energy spectrum emulation
- Noise emulation
- Time distribution Emulation (Poissonian)
- Continuous pre-amplifier emulation
- No need of radioactive source
- User Friendly Control SW with Graphical User Interface
This product is sold with CAEN